UROC staff will provide information about undergraduate research at UC Merced, applying to UROC programs, and answer any questions from students.
- What is UROC?
- Am I eligible to apply for research?
- When and how do I apply?
- Who should I ask for a Letter of Recommendation?
- How do I select a faculty research mentor?
Info Session Dates (General info and program specifics)
- Thurs, Sept 9th, 6PM - 7PM
- Wed, Sept 22nd, 3PM - 4PM
- Wed, Oct 13th, 6PM - 7PM
- Thurs, Oct 28th, 3PM - 4PM
Application Workshops (Review application and how to be competitive)
- Friday, Nov 5th, 3PM - 4:30PM
- Thursday, Nov 16th, 5PM - 6:30PM
Open Office Hours (Staff available for general questions)
- Monday, Dec 20th, 1PM - 3PM
- Tuesday, Dec 21st, 1PM - 3PM
- Thursday, Jan 20th, 10AM - 12PM
- Friday, Jan21st, 1PM - 3PM